Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Informal Interview with martial arts practitioner James Snyder:

Question: How long have you been practicing martial arts?

Answer: “I have been practicing martial arts for over half of my life.”

Question: What was your initial reason for joining martial arts?

Answer: “I just wanted to do what I saw in the movies because I was only a kid when I started.”

Question: Do you feel that martial arts has contributed to your health and fitness now?

Answer: “Oh no doubt in my mind. Martial arts has pushed my mind and body to a whole new level. I am more disciplined in my everyday life and the physical demand that martial arts puts on your body forces you to be in shape.”

Question: How do you feel about your body now?

Answer: “I am comfortable with my body, there are always things that I could work on when I’m not practicing martial arts, but I still feel in shape.”

Question: Is there anything that you would change about your body?

Answer: “Well like I said there are always things that I could be working on aside from martial arts, but if I had to change one thing it would be my cardio. I feel like my cardio isn’t very good at all. But as far as physical shape goes I don’t have any complaints about my body right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment